|Submission dead line of Abstract
||April 30th 2016
|Notification of accceptance of Abstract
||May 31st 2016
|Submission dead line of full paper
||September 30th 2016
|Notification of accceptance of full paper and/or request of modification
||November 30th 2016
|Submission dead line of modified full paper
||January 31st 2017
Submission of Contributions
Call for Papers
lease use the following template (here
) for your full papers.
Call for Abstracts
Prospective authors are invited to submit abstracts via email by April 30th 2016
Abstracts should have a length within 400 words and must relate to the
theme of the workshop. Please use Times New Roman 12 Font size and need
to be written in English. Please use the following template (here
) for your abstracts. All submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed by
the Scientific Committee.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent via email to the authors by May 31, 2016.
Authors of accepted abstracts will receive instructions for full-length papers. The full papers will be peer reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
1. Creep under stress variation at early age
2. Temperature effect on autogenous shrinkage at early age
3. Temperature prediction due to hydration heat of cement
4. Mechanical properties of concrete in structural members at early age
5. Methods of mitigation of thermal cracking risk in research and in practice
6. Prediction methods of thermal stress and thermal cracking
7. Temperature effects on structural behavior
8. Guidelines of thermal cracking control
9. Prevention methods of delayed ettringite formation